In the mood for a scrumptious salmon burger? Whether you’re wheat free or not, these gluten free salmon burgers will have you weak in the knees. Trust us.
Love salmon? You gotta try these loaded gluten free salmon burgers!Click To Tweet
"A recipe is a story that ends with a good meal."
Never miss a recipe from us
Every once in a while you have a bite of food that gives you a foodgasm of epic proportions.
You know the kind.
Your eyes roll back, you knees buckle and the “mmmmmmm” sounds come rolling out of your mouth uncontrollably.
Kinda like this…
Yepp, that’s what today’s recipe will do for ya.
We’re burger people in these here parts, and since we don’t eat meat, fish is one of our go-tos when it comes to putting together the perfect sandwich.
In the mood for tuna rather? Try this tuna burger (without breadcrumbs) instead.
This recipe comes absolutely loaded with ingredients that’ll make you swoon like sweet, sweet pineapple, the fresh stylings of cilantro, avocado and greens, and of course the star… wild salmon.
What more do you need? Grab 3 friends and you’ve got a burger party. Or don’t and have plenty of leftovers.
|Gluten Free Salmon Burgers Topped With Pineapple|| |
- 160g wild-caught salmon fillets
- ¼c gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp cilantro
- 4 tbsp pineapple juice (from freshly squeezed pineapple)
- 2 pineapple slices
- 2tbsp BBQ sauce
- pinch of ground ginger
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices of your favourite cheese (or dairy free cheeze)
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2 gluten-free burger buns
- salt & pepper
- Cut salmon into chunks and blitz in food processor (or chop really finely), then in large bowl mix together with breadcrumbs, cilantro, pineapple juice, bbq sauce, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Form mixture into 4 equal patties, place between two layers of parchment paper then freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill or fry patties in pan with coconut oil on medium high for 5 minutes on each side until done.
- Grill pineapple slices.
- Assemble burgers with mixed greens, then salmon patty, cheese, slice of pineapple, BBQ sauce, mashed avocado.
Tweet at us to let us know you’re going to try this recipe: Love salmon? You gotta try these loaded gluten free salmon burgers!Click To Tweet